Agreement Between User And Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC
Welcome to www.pearlstourism.net. The domain name of this Website is owned by Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC . This website offers its products and services conditioned on your acceptance of our terms and conditions. Your use of this Website, communications, transactions, and services constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions incorporated herein. You shall be subjected to these policies which undergo timely revisions during your online and offline participation with the company. We respect your need to understand how our services and transactions work and we have developed the Policies to familiarize you with our practices. Kindly go through each of them:
About The Personal Data We Collect:
It is important for you to know about the different kinds of data we may collect from you to facilitate our services:
- Your first name, last name and user name as identification data.
- Your Residential address, Work address, contact numbers, and email address for the contact data.
- Marketing and communication data regarding your e-commerce activities during the transaction.
- Visa related data including your passport, bank statements and identification cards.
We have implemented technical and company measures to ensure the complete security of your personal data. We will not be retaining your data after the purpose of offering our services to you, for which we had collected it in the first place.
Website Content Usage:
You are restricted from copying, distributing, modifying and publishing the information and contents published on this site including text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Breach of this condition or misuse of the Website or Content in the site will lead to seeking the Court to help to enforce the appropriate rights.
Limited Liability of Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC
We connect our users to service providers like airlines, hotels, cab operators, etc. Our liability is limited to providing our guests with a confined booking chosen by the user and not for the ‘standard and quality of services’ provided by the respective Service Providers.
Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC works merely as a facilitator and we will not be liable for unfortunate like instances like sickness, injury, accident, death, loss, delay, expenses, loss of baggage or discomforts and delay of service at vendor spaces and during the travel period.
- The itineraries being the basic travel plan to give you a general idea regarding the destination and spots, you should be considering that the weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants, etc. may dictate itinerary changes.
- Please note that the prevailing rates from hotels, airlines and cab operators after negotiations can be altered by them without notice. We are indebted to reflect the change in rates in the quoted rate to the user.
Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC hasn’t reviewed the third party links to our site is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. You may please use such linked web sites at the user’s own risk.
Changes To Policy
Please go through the revised policies periodically as we reserve the right to update or change this Policy at any time. The updated policies will be acknowledged with the continued use of our website.
The initial itinerary can be customised according to your priorities. The final itinerary and confirmed booking details will be sent to the user by mail prior to the departure. Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC do not guarantee that the site will be 100% accurate with the content, offers can vary according to the seasonal spikes and might not be suitable for your particular needs.
For the services contracted, at least 20% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid before 45 days prior to departure. The Guest must pay the balance amount 30 days prior departure of the Tour (can be paid at Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC Office before departure). If client fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time then the booking shall be deemed to be the cancelled and entire initial deposit will be forfeited and the passenger shall not be entitled to the refund of the same.
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking through our secured online payment gateway system, by Bank Transfer, by cheques/demand drafts (to be payable in the name of ‘Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC’ by cash. All payments are required to be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) must be strictly borne by the payer.
The EMI options, if applicable, will be only available for the payment done online during the package booking. EMI option is not available for any payment done after the online booking of the package.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All the cancellations must be communicated in written. Token amount is non-refundable in any cases.
- Cancellations made 15 Days prior to travel date will attract cancellation charges. Cancellations charges will vary from 25 % – 50% of the total tour package cost.
- 100 % Retention charges will be levied for bookings cancelled within 15 days of travel date or No show scenarios.
- No refunds will be given in case of missed or unused services. This includes Flights, Trains Hotel stays, meals, sightseeing, transfers, entry ticket, permits or any other Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC.
- Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC have the right to cancel your Invoice due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 50% of the total tour Package Cost.
- In case, clients are suspected to indulge in any kind of illegal activity or violent behaviour, Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC will immediately stop the services while holding all the refunds.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- All amendments must be communicated in written.
- In order to Prepone /Postpone the tour, please reach us 15 days prior to the journey date. Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC does not charge anything if Postpone/ Prepone happens once. Postponing & Preponing your tour second time will attract 15 % of the total tour package cost.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date except in cases of force majeure or political disturbances.
- In all Prepone or Postpone scenarios, services and costing will be subject to availability and season/off season time.
- The validity of “Postponed Packages” is 1 Year from the date of booking.
- The invoice Number allotted to you is transferable i.e. you can pass your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Few service providers may apply Postpone/Prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases Postpone/Prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Special Note:- Please carry original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- If we change or cancel your holiday We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan after confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. If you have a complaint If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided before departure.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you.
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depending upon the hotel selection. In case you are not satisfied with the alternate option, the advance paid will be refunded your accommodation is selected as per your preference and budget.
- We do not have any hidden charges.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- Any extra bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner or extra adult or kid above 3 years which is not included in the package had to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
- Balance payment should be made on or before arrival (Cheque & Demand Draft payment is not accepted).
- In case of any unexpected strike (Bandh), we will make alternative arrangements and expenses incurred due to the same are not included in the package.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same.
- We strongly recommend you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- Room/Houseboat up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle.
- If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- High season surcharges are applicable during festivals like Diwali, Christmas and New Year, etc.
- If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
- The Tour Package cost published in website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC are unable to take liability for commercial and sightseeing arrangements out of our control such as restrictions by the Govt/ Strikes/ Heavy Snowfall / Traffic Jams/ Limited Time /Closed Roads or Monuments/ Unforeseen Incidents such as Natural Disasters, Industrial Disputes, Reason of Threat or War, Riots, Civil Strife, Terrorist Activities, Technical problems to the transport, Extreme Weather Conditions, Closure of the Airports and Sea Ports and Similar Event out of our control, or are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.