Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified such as name, address and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites.
Some of our web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future, you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit our website https://www.pearlstourism.net, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with benefits you are entitled to.
Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- All the cancellations must be communicated in written. Token amount is non- refundable in any cases.
- Cancellations made 15 Days prior to travel date will attract cancellation charges. Cancellations charges will vary from 25 % – 50% of the total tour package cost.
- 100 % Retention charges will be levied for bookings cancelled within 15 days of travel date or No-show scenarios.
- No refunds will be given in case of missed or unused services. This includes Flights, Trains Hotel stays, meals, sightseeing, transfers, entry ticket, permits or any other Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC services.
- Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC have the right to cancel your Invoice due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 50% of the total tour Package Cost.
- In case, clients are suspected to indulge in any kind of illegal activity or violent behavior, Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC will immediately stop the services while holding all the refunds.
AMENDMENT POLICY (PREPONE & POSTPONE)
- All amendments must be communicated in written.
- In order to Prepone /Postpone the tour, please reach us 15 days prior to the journey date. Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC does not charge anything if Postpone/ Prepone happens once. Postponing & Preponing your tour second time will attract 15 % of the total tour package cost.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date except in cases of force majeure or political disturbances.
- In all Prepone or Postpone scenarios, services and costing will be subject to availability and season/off season time.
- The validity of “Postponed Packages” is 1 Year from the date of booking.
- The invoice Number allotted to you is transferable i.e. you can pass your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking, you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Few service providers may apply Postpone/Prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases Postpone/Prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In order to participate in the certain Services provided by us, it may be necessary to register. In all instances when you register for Service on our Site, you will:
- Provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself as prompted to do so by the registration form
- Maintain and update such registration information as required to keep such information current, complete and accurate
Jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals at Kullu (District Kullu of H.P in India) shall have exclusive right to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the tour packages taken from Pearls Tourism – B2B Travel DMC.
Address: C/O Thakur Niwas, Nagmandir Colony, Near Nagmandir, VPO Shamshi, Tehsil Bhuntar, Distt Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175125
Mobile: +91 7018015522