Jibhi Unexplored Valley (Tirthan) By Volvo
Located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Tirthan Valley derives its name from the Tirthan river, which winds its way through it. The pristine river originates from the icy cold glacial springs of Hanskund, a snow-capped peak in the verdant Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP).
Jibhi – Tirthan Valley is located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh and it’s about 100 kilometers away from Manali and 65 kilometers from Mandi. You will find it before the Aut Tunnel while moving towards Mandi to Manali. The best time to visit the place is from Mar to June. Spring gives the place it’s own beauty and winter gives you a different feel altogether.
The natural beauty of the place is alluring enough, it gives you an offbeat destination taste without bringing you to a remote area. This place not only attracts a young group of people but also families. There are ample amounts of activities to indulge in. However, the place also gives peace and tranquility if anyone just wants to stay at a place and relax from the hectic lives.
Mostly, people visit places like Shimla, Manali, and Mussoorie and because of the same places like Jibhi beauty and one of a kind attractions cannot escape from the world. Manali being the most visited place also attracts tourists to Jibhi.
NOTE: Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC have listed the maximum number of sightseeing that can be covered in a day. However, few places may not be possible to visit due to Covid-19 restrictions by the Govt/ strikes/ heavy snowfall / traffic jams/ limited time /closed roads or monuments/ unforeseen incidents Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC is not liable to provide any kind of claim on above mentioned or similar scenarios.
OVERVIEW OF PACKAGE:
Package Name: Jibhi Unexplored Valley (Tirthan) By Volvo
Tour Route: Delhi (Overnight) – Jibhi (2N) – Delhi (Overnight)
Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Number of Travellers: 2
|PACKAGES COSTING AND HOTELS|
|PACKAGE CATEGORY & HOTELS||COSTING PP (PER PERSON)|
|SEASON PERIOD :- 15 Apr – 05 July, 15 Dec -05 Jan , Festivals & Long Weekends OFF SEASON PERIOD : – 6 Jan – 14 Apr & 06 July – 14 Dec.|
JIBHI :or similar
|INR. /- PP (Off Season)
INR. /- PP ( Season)
JIBHI : or similar
|INR./-PP (Off Season)
INR. /-PP ( Season)
JIBHI : or similar
|INR. /-PP (Off Season)
INR. /-PP ( Season)
· EMI Option is also available to help you out.
· Rates may change during festivals or peak season (i.e. New Year, Holi, Diwali, Long Weekends etc.).
· Christmas & New Year Gala Dinner charges will be according to Hotel Policies.
· Similar hotels will be given in case selected hotels are sold out/ under maintenance/ have service issues.
· Free stay facilities for Children below 5 years in a parent’s room without extra bed and meals.
· Milk/Meal Charges for infants or children below 5 years are directly payable at the hotel.
· Standard check in time is 12:00 noon and early check-in will be subject to availability and extra cost will be applicable according to hotel policy.
· Children between 5-12 Years & Adults (Above 12 yrs.) will cost extra according to company’s policies.
· Adventure activities will be on your own expenses and subject to weather conditions as per Govt Policies.
· We have the right to recover a fair amount if the child/children’s age is informed wrong to the company.
· Prices for early check in, late check out, rooms for fresh up or any upgrade in room category will cost extra according to Hotel Policies.
· Hotels may apply extra cost for using a games room, disco, spa, gym or any other amenities. Also, the amount paid for the room doesn’t include room heater charges, Mini Bar, Telephone bills etc. The amount for these services will be directly paid at the hotel.
· Taxis will be used according to the above itinerary. For Extra timings or off route destination extra cost will be levied.
· No refunds will be given in case of missed or unused services – Meals, sightseeing, Transfers, entry ticket, permits or any other service.
· Guests will solely be responsible to bear the penalty charges for inconveniences caused by them during the tour. This includes any damage done to hotel property or vehicle, carrying out prohibited activities, conflicts with other people or any similar disruptions.
· Extra costs may be charged due to natural calamities/political disturbances/ new orders passed by government/risks to lives or any other situations over which the company has no control.
· Freebies and Discounts offered by Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC are for a limited time only. After that regular rates / inclusions will be applicable. Thus, guests are advised to book their package before the cut off dates.
· “As per the current situation of Covid19, kindly follow proper protocols regarding your safety and the safety of others while holidaying with us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please check the following link for Important Note, Payment Terms, and Cancellation and Amendment Policies:
Cancellation & Refund Policy
· All the cancellations must be communicated in written.
· Token amount is non refundable in any cases.
· Cancellations made 15 Days prior to travel date will attract cancellation charges.
· Cancellations charges will vary from 25 % – 50% of the total tour package cost.
· 100 % Retention charges will be levied for bookings cancelled within 15 days of travel date or No show scenarios.
· No refunds will be given in case of missed or unused services. This includes Flights, Trains Hotel stays, meals, sightseeing, transfers, entry ticket, permits or any other Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC services.
· Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC have the right to cancel your Invoice due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 50% of the total tour Package Cost.
· In case, clients are suspected to indulge in any kind of illegal activity or violent behaviour, Zoyo trip holidays will immediately stop the services while holding all the refunds.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
· All amendments must be communicated in written.
· In order to prepone /postpone the tour, please reach us 15 days prior to the journey date.
· Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC does not charge anything if postpone/ prepone happens once.
· Postponing & preponing your tour second time will attract 15 % of the total tour package cost
· We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date except in cases of force majeure or political disturbances.
· In all prepone or postpone scenarios, services and costing will be subject to availability and season/off season time.
· The validity of Postponed Packages is 1 Year from the date of booking.
· The invoice Number allotted to you is transferable i.e. you can pass your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
· Few service providers may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
Jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals at Kullu (District Kullu of H.P in India) shall have exclusive right to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the tour packages taken from Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC.
- AC Volvo Seats from Delhi to Aut & return.
- Pick up & drop services from Aut Market to Hotel & return.
- Stay for 2 Nights on double occupancy (2 Adults Sharing 1 Room base categories).
- MAP Meal Plan – 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners (Same as number of nights).
- Cab according to the itinerary sightseeing mentioned below: (A/C will be turned off in hills).
Jalori Pass + Serolsar Lake
Himalayan National Park
- Transfer taxes, parking, fuel & driver charges.
- Flights, Trains, Ferries etc.
- Monument Entrance Fees & Camera Fees.
- Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Telephone bills, tips etc.
- Adventure Activities – Safari, Rides, Surfing, Paragliding etc.
- Any Extra services – Permits, Volvo Luggage Charges, Heater, Meals etc
- Anything else not listed in above details.
- 5% GST (Goods & Services Tax).
- For Honeymoon couples special honeymoon kits will be provided with extra charges.
Honeymoon Special Inclusions:
Candle light dinner, Flower bed decoration, Honeymoon cake, Badam milk, Fruit apple wine (Non Alcoholic) and Fruit Basket once during the stay.
PACKAGE ADVANCE PAYMENT POLICY:
- For Himachal Package booking 50% advance payment required.
- According to hotel policy especially in 4* and 5* we required 100% payment at the time of booking.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival (First day of the Tour).
- For international packages 100% advance payment required at the time of booking.
- For Train and Flight 100% advance payment required at the time of booking.
- In case of non-payment either advance or remaining the company has full right to stop the services.
PROCESS OF MAKING ADVANCE PAYMENT:
- To make online payment through our website, please click the link https://www.pearlstourism.net/make-payment
- You can choose any of our Payment gateways such as Tech Process, CC-Avenue, HDFC gateway, Paytm, Razorpay etc and pay via your Debit / Credit Card or NEFT (without adding a beneficiary account).
- Cash Deposit at Pearls Tourism B2B Travel DMC
- Cash deposit in any of our Banks such as HDFC, PNB, ICICI, AXIS, SBI, BOI, Yes Bank etc.
- Please visit the link https://www.pearlstourism.net/make-payment
Day Services: Volvo Only
Start your wonderful journey to Himachal till Aut by boarding the Volvo from Delhi Volvo pick up point (Guests are requested to report at scheduled time). Overnight Journey will be by Volvo.
Day Services: Cab, Dinner
Major Attractions: Jibhi waterfall
Today morning reach Aut Market and our cab will pick you up from Aut and transfer to Jibhi. Check in to your pre booked hotel and get freshen up and have breakfast. Standard check in time is 12:00 noon and early check-in will be subject to availability and extra cost will be applicable according to hotel policy. Take a rest for a couple of hours and Explore Jibhi waterfall. A refreshing sight of two waterfalls only a short distance apart from one another is something you do not want to miss. Located on the same walking trail, they lie at walking distance of one hour. Return back to your hotel by evening.
Day Services: Cab, Breakfast & Dinner
Major Attractions: Jalori Pass, Sareolsar Lake
Today morning I left around 09:00 and drove to Jalori Pass. Jalori Pass, at an altitude 3120m is one of the steepest passes to drive in Himachal separating Kullu valley and Shimla Valley. Spend some time at the pass to explore beautiful mountains, take some pictures. You need to take a short trek to Sareolsar Lake which is just 5 kms away from Jalroi pass at an easy walkable distance. It will take you around one and half hours to reach the lake. After that, return to your guest house in Jibhi.
Day Services: Cab, Breakfast, Volvo Only
Major Attractions: Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP)
Today morning after breakfast start your day around 11:00 am and drive to Thirthan Valley. Hire a guide and walk in the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP) to see waterfalls nearby. Spend some time in the fall and drive to Thirthan riverside point. Drive back to Aut by evening to board your bus back to Delhi. Bus arrival time would be between 07:30 to 08:00 pm. Tour ends with sweet memories.